Thursday, May 22, 2008

PRESIDENTIAL EDUCATION AWARD

Courtney received the Presidential Education Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement today at her awards ceremony. I was so proud of her! She is an excellent student and I hope this encourages her to work hard every year. She also earned an award for being on the Student Council and for being on the "Respect" team. You go girl!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

she is so stinkin cute!! im so proud of that little girl! she reminds me of... ME!! haha

Anonymous said...

Way to go Courtney!!! Being a good student is so important! Have fun next year at Stapley!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Courtney and Dillon! Way to get the awards! Woo Hoo!

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for cruise pictures!!!!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Hey Shawna! I had no idea you had a blog- I'm so glad I found you. I too am standing by for cruise pictures!! Hope all is well. Your family is beautiful.