Thursday, May 15, 2008

Courtney Loves Majors Softball



Courtney has had a really fun year playing softball. Her team is the Mariners. They have finished regular season play and are number 2 going in to the tournament! They have a by tonight, so their first game will be on Friday night at Quail Run at 6:00 p.m. Hopefully, they will have a good game and then the Champtionship game is on Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. The #1 team has not lost any games though - they are really tough! At least their pitcher is - too dang fast! Here are a couple of pictures from her last couple of games. They are not that great because I have to hold the camera down low so it doesn't look like I'm taking a picture. (I always seem to jinx the kids when they know I brought the camera.) And then there's the fence in front - but here she is, hitting, running and playing 3rd base.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Courtney! Good luck tonight! Emma has a game tonight too, at Stapley, most likely their last.... Have fun!

Jessica said...

look at her cute little butt when she is in her batting stance! gotta love it!!