Thursday, May 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DILLON! (FINALLY)

HOW BAD OF A MOM AM I?
Dillon's Birthday was way back in April! I am finally getting this post done on May 15th?
We were having a hard time getting a time when we could all be there to celebrate, we finally decided on May 5th - and still Jessica had to miss it. Dillon chose to go out to dinner to The Outback, then we came home to open his presents. Dillon was so patient to wait that long for them, don't ya think? He's such an awesome kid and we love him so much.
I am so grateful that he is my son and that I get to be his mom!
New Rollerblades!
New "Under Armour" who knew?
And a Brand New Bowling Ball!
Dillon loves late night bowling with his dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY D-DO! You know how much my girls love ya. You're the best and we love ya tons!!! Hope you had a good one and make lots of money being a bowling champ!