Tuesday, February 19, 2008

OOPS!

Well, we never claimed to be veternarian's around here...but, you would think we could figure this one out!! Either something fell off, or IT was never there!!! We have a GIRL and a BOY puppy!! Courtney is thrilled we were wrong, but now I think it will be harder than ever to let them go. So now we're thinking of new names temporary.
BELLA'S "BABIES" - 11 DAYS OLD!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I will take blame for saying the were both boys! But honestly when they were 0 days old they looked the EXACT same!! well my favorite names are daisy and winston, but Im not gonna get attached so I can call them whatever I want! Just forget the name mojo... not my fav!! Ok bye love you family!

Amy Y said...

That is too funny! They are so cute... well kind of in a weird way. I love all the new posts, Jess, hang in there, it will get better!