" Bella and Tino - Happily Ever After"
Our FBI agent, TinoThe "BOYS" (Winston & Mojo??)

Bella had her puppies on Saturday afternoon. No one was even home! Courtney and I were in Las Vegas for a cheer competition & Chris and Dillon were in Pinetop snowboarding! Jessica was with her friends and Tyler was hanging out too. He came home and saw Bella looking really tired and didn't know what was wrong with her...till he saw the puppies underneath her! He called Jessica right away and she came home to see what needed to be done. Bella is such a "good mom" she did everything by herself. Everything was already all cleaned up and the puppies were even feeding! I know they kind of looks like mice for now, but everyday they change. I'll post updates as they get cuter and fluffier!
2 comments:
They are so teeny! I'll have to bring Maggie by, she's dying to see them, but they are so small, I'd be scared for her to get too close anyway. When they get a bit bigger and fluffier for sure. So cute.
this is a test to see if a picture comes up with the post :) hope your weekend was great!
Post a Comment