Well, she's all grown up and moved out...


Jessica's room!
I drove to Provo with Jessica on Friday and we got her all moved in to her new apartment at The Branbury on Saturday. She says she's getting to know her roomates and really likes them.
I'm sure she'll love it there - well, maybe when the snow melts!

2 comments:
Good luck Jess-- I'm sure you'll do great and have a really good experience! Make the most of it!
yes that is my stairwell.... too bad you can't see how far I have to walk up to actually get to my apartment! Ok so today I went to arby's for dinner so I could have chicken! anyways, I forgot my soda in the car so I had to go all the way back down to my car just for stupid sprite! LAME!! and its dang cold! actually today wasn't bad... it said 27 but i didn't even wear a jacket and I was totally fine! Anyways this is turning into a novel! bye love you!
Post a Comment