Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where do Ghost's buy their food?

answer to the riddle at the bottom..

We had a fun Halloween at our house. It started a week early with a party at Kristen's house which Chris and I went to dressed as...
Kanye West and Taylor Swift

Kristen and Dave ugg ugg...as cave man and woman

Thanks for inviting us over for a fun bunko party!!
On Halloween night the kids all went different directions! It's crazy now that they're all grown up...no one wants to trick or treat with us that's for sure! haha! We got a couple of pictures and they were out of here. Chris and I went out to a nice relaxing dinner! I'm good with that!
Tyler went as his favorite condiment "mustard" and Jessica as an "eskimo"
Courtney went as a baby :)
Dillon went as Carver the Clown...Yikes!
Don't ask!!!
Tyler with his cousin Matt
Tyler, Van and Jake
Courtney & Abby
Courtney with Lexi, Ashlynn & Lauren


so...Where do Ghost's buy their Food?
At the "GHOST...ERY" store, of course!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, you and Chris are hysterical! That is the funniest thing I have seen. Looks like a fun time over at the Bakers!