Over fall break Courtney was with her friend Haley in California for the week and Tyler had also gone with a group of his friends(Jenna, Dallin, Dallas, etc...) over to California to Disneyland and to the beach! Jessica and Dillon were feeling a bit left out. So we decided to grab a couple of days and fly on over to Cali for a quick trip to Knott's! It turned out to be soooo fun! We met up with Courtney and some of her friends and they came to Knott's with us. We spent the day doing the regular park stuff and when the park closed at 5:30 we went to dinner at The Olive Garden and then went back to the park for the really FUN part!
"well...we knew it had to happen..."
The Pony Express
Montezuma's Revenge!
Tubing the Rapids!
Crazy Kids!!
the doll factory...a super scary maze!
KNOTT'S ~~S.C.A.R.Y ~~FARM!
The park re-opens at 7:30 p.m. after dark and all the employees are dressed in MONSTER costumes! The whole park is foggy...you can't see anything! You're walking along minding your own business and all of a sudden a monster is in your face or just walking along side you, or stalking you, walking behind you and you just know he's there and won't leave you alone!! It's the freakiest thing I've ever experienced!! So SCARY! But So Fun! The park closed at 1:00 a.m. and then back to the hotel for a bit of sleep to catch a flight back home in the morning! Like I said...quick trip.
p.s. maybe even freakier is the eyes on Jessica? I tried to get rid of her red eyes...and I screwed them up!! haha!! Now she looks like a bit of a monster! fits right in!



1 comment:
Oh, VERY fun. I love roller coasters. Add in the dark and that would totally rock!
Post a Comment