✁ I'm so proud of her! ✁
Jessica has been working at Sport Clips for a couple of weeks now...and though I know it's not her "dream" job, she is doing so good! She has been working so hard. She hardly has any time for herself anymore. Between working a lot of hours, going to college FULL time and getting her service learning hours for one of her college courses done, cutting and coloring hair here at home for me and grandma and other nice people who call her (which she loves to do by the way, cuz that's what she would "rather do") and then also trying to help me out here at home when I'm at work, she has been a pretty busy little girly! I'm more thankful than she could ever know that she's my daughter! I LOVE HER!
oh...and I love my "new" fall hair ❤
3 comments:
People always love to have their hair done by someone who is beautiful. Jessica is perfect for that!
Jessica is awesome! I remember when she was very young, she started up that little dance class for the neighborhood kids. Now that is ambition! She is going to go far! You have every reason to be proud!
Aww thanks guys! I love you all! Thanks for being so proud of me Mom, even when I feel like I'm failing at everything you are always so supportive and help me through everything! I love you!
Post a Comment