Very Funny. You're good at cutting the shape of the face, I suck at that part, it's hard for me to get those circles to do what I want!
Too funny! I loved it... love all the pictures from the beach too.
this was such a riot! logan and maddie were cracking up watching you and the kids. you guys are always so fun! we loved catching up on the haps with your family.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Very Funny. You're good at cutting the shape of the face, I suck at that part, it's hard for me to get those circles to do what I want!
Too funny! I loved it... love all the pictures from the beach too.
this was such a riot! logan and maddie were cracking up watching you and the kids. you guys are always so fun! we loved catching up on the haps with your family.
Post a Comment