Monday, September 17, 2007

"Our Four Amigos"

So, now that I've got this blog going, I decided to highlight
each of my four children - so here goes:

Jessica ...She's 18 now and attending MCC. Her interests right now are
the lake, boys, the lake, boys,
oh and did I mention the lake and boys?
And, how could I forget her obsession with "Hairspray"!
She is having fun right now meeting new friends and
re-connecting with old ones.

Tyler...He is 15 and isn't he handsome?? Tyler's goal right now is to be a professional wakeboarder. Do you see a theme, here? Kinda funny since we don't even have a boat - we're working on Chris right now for that one! Tyler is a great golfer, I hope he'll start working on that more. Maybe since it's getting cooler, he will.


Courtney is 12 year old. She's a big girl now - and loves hanging out with her friends & having sleep-overs or late nights (whatever she can get). She loves to plan night games with the whole gang. Courtney is a fantastic cheerleader and loves to FLY! She hangs out on the computer too whenever she can get it from mom! She loves her puppies, Tino and Bella.


Dillon...He's 10 years old - double digits! When did all my kids get so old? Dillon just loves to be around friends, skateboard, wakeboard, and ride his bike over curbs and jumps. He recently changed schools, he is such a friendly kid - I'm sure he won't have any problems fitting in. Plus, he's back with some of his very favorite buddies. Only problem is...
I have four kids at four different schools!

In Jamaica - at Dunn's River Falls

I lOVE my children, and I'm so grateful that I'm their mother. Everyday they do things that surprise me - usually in a good way. I'm thankful for the relationships that I have with them and I hope and pray that they will always want to talk to mom.

1 comment:

Amy Y said...

I love all the pictures and they spotlight on your kids! So fun to read.