Asher Cameron Mitchell
9 pounds 4 ounces
20 3/4 inches long
August 2, 2011
I'm in LOVE!
Asher is the most adorable baby,
at least that I can remember in the last 14 or so years!
I'm a Grandma...
not sure if that's my name yet, or if I'm going with
some other "title"
But, it's sooooo FUN!
He's an excellent baby,
he hardly ever cries.
He's adorable and huggable and kissable!!
Jessica did so great, he was born by C-Section
because he is sooo large!
I don't EVER want to put this guy down!!




4 comments:
i love my baby!! he is perfect!!
oh my goodness, he is soooo cute! congrats you guys! way to go jess!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!! Shawna I love your hair you hott grandma you! My mom wasn't too fond of the title either so all her grandkids call her "G"
Congrats Grandma! He is adorable! Grandbabies are pretty special! I am so happy for you and Chris! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment