We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
We sure did at the Baker home.
It started like it always does, with Christmas Eve
at Grandma and Grandpa Skousen's house.
Yummy food, super fun entertainment,
and cute (but maybe not so reverent) Nativity
and just a lot of fun interaction
with the whole family!
There isn't anything better!!

❤We love the every year "traditional" songs on the accordian by Grandpa❤
Courtney and Tatum...always together : )
A huge hug for Rhett for his awesome present for Dillon!
Jessica's super cute necklace she got!
Tyler rockin' his new beanie.
Grandma and Grandpa with the Grandkids.
Really...is there anything better? I think. NO.
Then home to get ready for Christmas morning!
Whew! Too much fun this year!!
Rip Rider's. Freeboard's. New Clothes and Boots everywhere. I-Pod's.
Bike's that fell out of Santa's sleigh...and then came late!
Told you. WAY too much fun this year!
Check out the excitement on those faces!! LOVE IT!
The FREEBOARD!
Checkin' out the GOODS!
Hats, Scarfs & Shoes Oh My!
Even the boys look (a little) happy about the clothes. haha!
The RIP RIDER!

BOOTS!
I-TOUCH X 2
oooooohhhhh...can't wait to see where I'm gonna wear this!
I've had my eye on this T-shirt! (and the beanie matches...BONUS!)
NOW...on to OUTSIDE to see how these things work!
Freespinning wheels= no control!
Closest thing to snowboarding... on CONCRETE!
You should see him now! SCARY...I don't want to see it!
Jessica even wanted a try...legs were a bit LONG hehe!
Dillon even tried out that 'ole FreeBoard
...and Tyler got in a few spins on the RipRider.
Courtney waited patiently for her tandem bike to arrive. (Pics to come)
p.s. NO-ONE GOT HURT!
1 comment:
Christmas? Yeah, right!! Looks like July to me! Santa brought 3 ipods to our house No wonder it was so easy to take it to grandma's.
Post a Comment