Dillon had his 12th birthday on Tuesday, April 28th and and well...I had to work and so did Dad, so we decided to have a big birthday breakfast!! First we all woke up early and went up stairs and woke Dillon up with a birthday song for him and that early in the morning it's not a pretty thing. Then dad fixed us all french toast, eggs, bacon and sausage. It was a yummy breakfast and then for dinner that night Jessica, Tyler and Courtney took him to Chick-Fil-A
and Courtney gave him this awesome blanket that she "hand-made" for him! He had a really great birthday party over the weekend at Amazing Jake's with a bunch of his friends.


I can't believe my baby is 12 years old! He will be ordained a Deacon this Sunday, May 10th on Mother's Day! What an honor for Mother's Day for me! I'm so excited for him to receive the priesthood and to have another priesthood holder in our house. I'm proud of you Dillon for the good choices you have made in your life and for the good boy that you are. I love you so much!
2 comments:
I can't believe he is out of primary. He was such a little kid!! I thought that noboby else grew up.
Sisters totally Rock! That blanket is so sweet! Happy late Birthday from us Billy's Dillon!! You're a great example to Logan. Miss ya tons.
Post a Comment