"Every since I started working I have been exhausted and haven't been able to blog".
- Shawna Baker-
So I'm going to do it for her! Hey everyone it's Jessica! Since Mom is too tired to find something to blog about, I decided I would pick up the slack and take care of my blog PLUS hers! Genius right?? So we have quite a bit to catch up on. I'll try to update frequently, but since I have nothing to do with my days I might not be able to! Haha just kidding! But for starters.....

Mom got a new job!!! Congrats Mom! She is working at Ultimate Tan and as she likes to say, she is a tanning bed slave! Yep, thats right! She cleans tanning beds all day long! Probably not the best thing for her back, but it gets her doing stuff and bringing in some extra cash! Can you say score?! We are all so proud of her for going back to work!
We love you Mom!!
6 comments:
Yay congrats for finding a new job!!!!!
So, can you get us the employee discount? Give her a hug, and lots of extra help, Jessica!
You are so cute Jessica. I wanna see you out there Thurs. night k. !
jess, you know how much i love frequently updated blogs! woohoo momma shawna!
Jessica ur awesome for helping your Mom out on here..we NEED to know what's up..ya know. Wishing ya all the best Shawna! You MUST get a massage outta this somehow, right?
ok Shawna.. lets see if we can do this quick and painless. To customize your friends and family list go into your blog, click customize, under friends & family (who blog) click edit. The page should read..Configure blog list & show Title, Sort and Show on the top left. Go to Show and check Title of most recent item, Thumbnail of most recent item and Date of last update. Then Save. Hope that's not confusing. Let me know if it works for ya.
Post a Comment