I CAN'T BELIEVE MY FIRST BORN IS 20!!!
When did I get old enough for that to happen? Jessica has always been such a blessing in my life. From the very first day, she has been so sweet and I love her so much. She is a confident, beautiful, successful young woman. I'm so proud of her for all of her accomplishments!
AND TYLER, WHO CAME JUST 3 SHORT YEARS AFTER!
Tyler is such a fun loving and active kid! I can hardly keep up with him - in fact, I don't think I've seen Tyler on the slopes for the last couple of years, because I LITERALLY cannot keep up with him! But no matter how active he is, he is always there to let me know he still loves me. That's hard to get out of a teenager!! He has finally grown taller than me and with those beautiful blue eyes, we really have to keep a close eye on the girls he's hanging around with - the one who catches him in the end will be soooo lucky!
Sorry, this post is so late - I wish I could say it's cuz I've been too busy...but it's just lazy.
Here are some pictures from this years January family birthdays and just us between Jess and Ty's birthdays at home with our "traditional" birthday cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment