Have a holly, jolly Christmas; It's the best time of the year
I don't know if there'll be snow, but have a cup of cheer.
Have a holly, jolly Christmas; And when you walk down the street
Say hello to friends you know and everyone you meet.
Somebody waits for you; Kiss her once for me.
Have a holly jolly Christmas,and in case you didn't hear,
Oh by golly, have a holly,jolly Christmas this year.
3 comments:
Beautiful tree!!! Love it!! I enjoy taking a peak into peoples homes through the magic of blogs....I promise to not look in your medicine cabinet....
You sure have a BOAT load of Christmas stuff! WOW!! Everything looks WONDERFUL! The nativity is my favorite. Have a great Christmas Baker Family!
Oh how fun - I am gonna come see it in person. I LOVE this time of year. Christmas always makes me giggle it is so fun!
Post a Comment