Monday, October 6, 2008

Woopsie!

Well, it appears I spoke to soon about our good fortune of NOT getting puppies...Bella had 3 puppies last Thursday night! Aren't they the cutest white rats you've ever seen? haha

So...if anyone knows of someone who's looking for the PERFECT Christmas Puppy...have them call me! It's hard to guess still - and I'll probably be wrong, but they all look like girls!

I just saw this on Courtney's blog and just had to copy and paste it here - too funny! Here is some tips for while your dog is having puppies...DONT WATCH!! It is nasty, I promise it smells very bad and its a bad sight, but hopefully soon they will be cute and clean!!! Haha! Dillon and Chris were here for the first two and then Courtney and I got to see the last puppy being born. Bad idea like she said!

2 comments:

Ashlyn Ellsworth said...

What kind of puppies are they? We have been debating on getting a puppy for a few months now...

The Roberts Family said...

O.M.G. the cutest things i have ever seen!!!