Wednesday, July 9, 2008

AMERICAN IDOL'S LIVE CONCERT

Chris, Courtney, Dillon & I had the awesome opportunity to see the American Idol's Live Concert on July 1st. Our friends had tickets and we didn't get any, then at the last minute, we checked ticketmaster and they had just released floor seats - 10 rows back - dead center for cheap! We grabbed up a few and went. But that wasn't even close enough for Courtney and Dillon! They went up the isle and stood on the railing right at the stage, practically right underneath the singers.
They had a lot of fun, but the best part came when after the concert, Courtney's friend, Taylor Rivera (Brooke White's cousin), got them backstage to meet the Idol's and get pictures with them!



Chickezee (Dillon's Fav) & Ramielle (can't stand her!)

Michael Johns & Carly Smithson
Jason Castro, Syesha Mercado & Kristi Lee Cook

Brooke White (so cute)
David Archuleta - runner up

..and of course, David Cook, the winner!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

those pictures are totally amazing!! i was telling everyone at school that they got to meet them and everyone was so jealous!!!

Ashlyn Ellsworth said...

Wow I am so jealous!! I need to be adopted into your family Shauna!! I want to meet the IDOLS! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Lucky Ducks!!! So fun! (suckers)

Eric and Tiffany Kerbs said...

Wow, that is pretty darn cool, if I may say so myself. Talk about being a VIP. Great Pics!
Hey I was wondering if you have the ability of getting tickets to Lion King. I have to wait until August, but you seem to know the right people. Let me know that would be awesome. -Tiffany