Last week, I took Courtney and Dillon to Utah with me for a couple of days to visit Jessica. She needed to pass off some things at beauty school and I really needed a fresh weave, so we went for a quick trip to get that done. Courtney took along her friend, Brekyn and we went to Lagoon on Thursday for some fun in the (not as hot as AZ) sun! We rode the rollercoasters and played at the water park and had tons of fun all day and night! They have a new rollercoater called "WICKED" Courtney and Dillon rode it - very brave! It goes straight up and down on one part and then does a double cork screw! Too scary for me, that's for sure!
This is a picture of their car at the top and coming out of the cork screw! They look like they are having fun, don't they? Hands up and all!
This is right after riding! They went on it twice - once during the day and then again at night!
3 comments:
So fun, I'm totally jealous of that ride! What a great name!! ha ha!! Love rollercoasters!! Looks like you had a great time! Where's the beach pics?
Oh the Lagoon days! I miss Utah and going to Lagoon many times each summer. It looks like you had so much fun! We need to have a girls night since we don't do bunco anymore!
I am glad I got your blog. Lagoon, what a place. I have lots of memories from there. I hope your summer is going well, miss seeing everyone. Hopefully I will get better with the whole blog thing, just learning. Plus, we are the most boring people around. keep in touch
Post a Comment