Where was I during that part???? How come I don't remember that. That is something I am sure I wouldn't forget!!! I must have been delirious from heat stroke. I am still trying to recoup. Ya know, he's still got it!
That was awesome. I was hoping you had video of grabbing his leg! ha FYI, mu husband makes the videos that are on our blog. His mac has programs that make it so easy. Take care, Anissa
Wow... Love the changes but totally mad at you that I just found out Jess and Court have blogs... I suppose it's not totally your fault I don't know, I mean Jess is an adult. Just kidding, love you.
4 comments:
Where was I during that part???? How come I don't remember that. That is something I am sure I wouldn't forget!!! I must have been delirious from heat stroke. I am still trying to recoup. Ya know, he's still got it!
WOOOOHOOOOO shake it Jonny!!!!!
Ummmm, I think he is better than Elvis!
That was awesome. I was hoping you had video of grabbing his leg! ha
FYI, mu husband makes the videos that are on our blog. His mac has programs that make it so easy.
Take care, Anissa
Wow...
Love the changes but totally mad at you that I just found out Jess and Court have blogs... I suppose it's not totally your fault I don't know, I mean Jess is an adult. Just kidding, love you.
Post a Comment