Friday, March 14, 2008

1 Brave Mom + 1 Awesome Student = 1 Very Cute Cut!

The first cut!
Getting the angle just right...
Jessica was to the point that they were going to move on from cutting their "Suzyquin's" hair to cutting a "real person's" hair - she needed a model to cut on and guess who got talked into that job?! I was perfectly happy to do it, and boy am I glad I did! She did a fantastic job cutting my hair - I love it and have gotten quite a few compliments on it. Way to go Jess! She is aceing all of her tests, too. She LOVES the coloring part - she says that will be her forte!

Here we are with Jessica's instructor, Jamie (far right) and her class mentor, Amber (in black) They were there to help with the cut all along the way! They seem to be great teachers for her.

No comments: