"Sweet" for sure! "Never been kissed?" hmmm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TYLER
Now when we can't find the remote it can still be turned off...
A few things about Tyler at 16 -He's way into snowboarding, wakeboarding, video games like Halo3 and RockBand, and hanging out with friends WHENEVER he gets the chance!
Tyler is a great son, brother & friend...We love his fun-loving personality! I am so grateful everyday that he is my son. We have a really great relationship and I know that time flies by so fast, it doesn't seem like 16 years, all of a sudden he will be gone on a mission! But, while he is still at home - I'll make sure to treasure every day that goes by!
I love that smile - and those eyes...
3 comments:
very "sweet" post. Happy Birthday Tyler! Hope you have a way cool and happy day! We love ya!
Tybo!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to you!! I remember when we used to call you glow worm. Long time ago. Time flys. You are a wonderful Nephew and so nice and loving to our girls. We love you!! Hope you had a great day. Spuhdog!!!!!!!!!
Hope you had a great day Ty and that your parents let you do whatever you wanted on your day!
Shawna, you are so funny... too bad I'd already seen your comment and you're funny because almost everyone suggested the same shows. Of course I watched Grey's before so I'll be watching it again. And I'm excited about Gossip Girl and that it's starting over. I'd never seen anything about it except that Blake Lively was on it and I think she's so cute. I've also heard Cashmere Maffia is fun (is that what it's called?) Can't remember. I'm having a hard time because I seriously haven't watched one hour of tv in the past six months... honestly. I want to get into shows but I don't want to sit there for hours and hours so I'm having a hard time choosing what I'll watch. I'll probably skip private practice since it may be similar to grey's. American Idol will be super fun for my kids so it's a for sure. And please don't feel bad. I love you tons.
Post a Comment