Saturday, December 8, 2007

T.M.A. TWISTERS

The competition season is upon us...
Courtney's 1st cheer competition for the year was today and she hit all her stunts! She was so cute, too bad I can't take a good action picture...This one is half way up in the pyramid. It's so hard, because I want to just watch - but then I also want to have a picture. What's a mom to do?
Here she is with her "cheer friends", Brekyn, Courtney C, Calli and Alyssa, waiting for the awards to begin.
This year's competition schedule:
January 12th - Phx Convention Center
January 19th - ??
February 9th - Nationals/Las Vegas
February 23rd - Phx Convention Center
March 8th - Tucson
March 28th - Nationals/Las Angeles, CA
April 5th - State/Veterans Memorial Coliseum

1 comment:

Amy Y said...

She looks so adorable! Thanks for the schedule... I hope I'll be able to come see her sometime this year.