Sunday, November 11, 2007

GO DEVILS!!

Chris and I went to Los Angeles this past weekend to see the ASU v UCLA game, which the Devils won (yeah)! We went with Rich, Kelli & Richie, Mike & Lachelle, Kristen & Dave, Jason & Evonne, Steve & Alli. We shopped, went to "WICKED" Friday night, the football game on Saturday afternoon and a really cool Brazilian restaurant called Fogo de Chao after the game. All in all, we had a great time - met some new friends, lived through a ride to hell and back (sorry, but it's true) and found out where they tow big 12 passenger vans to in LA!
By the way, I waited until Kelli posted so that I could steal some of her pictures and I'll probably steal some from Kristen once she gets hers on!! Forgot to take my camera most of the time - how come we never took a picture of the van??



"WICKED"

"Fiyero"

After the show, we went around the corner to the stage door to see the actors coming out we almost missed Fiyero - he was being sneaky! We saw him walking down the sidewalk and had to have our picture with him - after we did, it was so funny - he went walking away with some of the other cast members (boys) rubbing his back! We all had a good laugh!


"Elphaba"

Our picture with "Elphaba" Eden Espinoza, minus the green!! She was so nice, we thought we'd be funny and asked her to run through a "soccer tunnel" and she did - twice!

The ride to "Fogo" was one we wont soon forget! We didn't want to miss our reservation, so Chris drove! Those 7 miles were completely crazy! If you've ridden with Chris you know what I'm talking about, if you haven't - well..have you ridden in a NY taxi???


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Times, especially the van ride :) We just don't think about the fact that we almost DIED!!!!! I'm glad you guys got to go, it was so much fun!

Amy Y said...

I'm so so sad that we missed out on so much fun! Oh well, I suppose more fun opportunities will come around and I'm going to force my husband to join in on the fun!