Yay, I'm so excited you have a blog! Welcome to the world, I'm sure you're going to find friends you haven't talked to in years in this crazy place and be amazed at how much more you keep in touch... you'll also be amazed at the huge increase of you time being spent parked in front of the computer.
so true to Amy's comments! In fact, I have new friends because of it! Maybe only through chatting, but I know we'd get along if hung out :) Now you just gotta update it and add some fun stupid stuff like me :)
2 comments:
Yay, I'm so excited you have a blog! Welcome to the world, I'm sure you're going to find friends you haven't talked to in years in this crazy place and be amazed at how much more you keep in touch... you'll also be amazed at the huge increase of you time being spent parked in front of the computer.
so true to Amy's comments! In fact, I have new friends because of it! Maybe only through chatting, but I know we'd get along if hung out :) Now you just gotta update it and add some fun stupid stuff like me :)
Post a Comment